Список форумов Форум ПО Хостинг Форум ПО Хостинг
Форум для потенциальных и настоящих клиентов компании ПО Хостинг

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Домены с истекшим и заканчивающимся сроком владения

Куплю Windows

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум ПО Хостинг -> Флейм
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
softmms

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 15, 2006 1:10 am);41СредаUTCUTCp(111);//    Заголовок сообщения: Куплю Windows Ответить с цитатой

Куплю Windows Куплю Office -2003/XP soft-m@list.ru
и другое ЛИЦЕНЗИОННОЕ ПО Microsoft
предложения на е-мейл soft-m@list.ru
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
jack19780605

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 18, 2008 7:52 am);17ВторникUTCUTCp(111);//    Заголовок сообщения: WoW or AoC Ответить с цитатой

You will never get a good answser to compare WoW and AoC. I've heard just about every reason why AoC is going to kill WoW etc. I typically ignore these things, but, at present, more and more sites which deal in WoW gold begin to sell aoc power leveling, the competition extend to virtual goods in a short time, I think it's really funny, what do you think of it?
Some well-known virtual goods trading site such as ige.com, playerauctions.com, and mmobay.com, all began to sell AoC gold. It was even said that the Age of Conan power leveling was in hot selling too. and now, I don't think I've heard a more ignorant statment.
We all know that people who do World of Warcraft Power Leveling are called farmers. I don’t want to say how much this concern with Chinese history cultures, but I have to admit that in WoW, WoW Power Leveling lives the life of poor farmers who have nothing but their poor land in old China. They just power level the character or make money, without saying anything to players around even that speak to them. They do not need friends. If they do anything that is concerned with team, it is concerned with making money too.cheap war Power Leveling .
jack19780605

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 29, 2008 10:20 am);08СубботаUTCUTCp(111);//    Заголовок сообщения: Sex Text Teacher Seduced Minor Boy Through Warcraft Ответить с цитатой

A mid-aged female teacher from Britain might possibly face the jail life after confessing to seducing a minor boy through "interactive computer game Warcraft" and sexually explicit text messages, according to Mirror"s report.
Lynn Walls, a 42-year-old primary schoolteacher in Gateshead, used the interactive computer game Warcraft to befriend a 14-year-old boy and get his cell phone number while playing online. Then she sent the boy "a series of graphic texts in November last year which outlined what she intended to do with him if they met.", and was arrested after boy"s father found out the text messages in the cell phone of his son.
Walls was granted bail and will be sentenced in January.
Judge Guy Whitburn of the Newcastle Crown Court, stated, "This is very, very disturbing...I warn you, this offence is so serious a custodial sentence cannot be ruled out."

World of Warcraft cd key-http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/WoW-EU-CDKey
WoW CD Key-http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/WoW-US-CDKey
Warhammer Power leveling-http://www.item4u.com/Warhammer-Online/Power-Leveling
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум ПО Хостинг -> Флейм Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: